Mon, Feb 13|
Into my Psyche: Couples Intimacy Workshop
An Intimacy Workshop to help you see your partner beyond your own understanding.
Time & Location
Feb 13, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
About the event
Take intimacy to a higher level in your relationship:
Did you know that the majority of couples think that intimacy is sex? Intimacy is the feeling of being close. You know your partner's habits, likes and dislikes, personality traits, and quirks. Intimacy defines the close relationship you feel between you two.
Join Tiffynee Terry-Thomas: Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Coach, Monday, on February 13th for the Into my Pysche Workshop -learn the key elements to the concept of intimacy and what it takes to maintain it throughout your relationship.
We will cover the following:
- What is intimacy?
- Learn the psychology of intimacy and what it takes to achieve certain levels of intimacy.
- How to understand your partner's need for intimacy, and in what ways can you implement it?
- Tools to sustain intimacy and enhance it from the current level you are currently at in your relationship.
- Establish clear boundaries for what intimacy looks like in your relationship.
- Communication tools and strategies that most people neglect but are important in dating, and once you are in a relationship
- Tips for maintaining a thriving, happy relationship: trust and commitment, love and romance, respect, forgiveness and connection, and repairing trust!
This Virtual Interactive Workshop is Great for:
- Special Gift for Him / for Her
- Date Night
- Couples Night In
- Valentine's Day Themed Date / Gift Idea
- Perfect Gift for Newlyweds Who Have Everything
- All sales are final
- Refunds only if the event is canceled
Share the link w. any lovers you know + post on your social media platforms w. encouragement to attend
Couples Ticket$97.00+$2.43 service fee